Nieto Centauro Folding Knife 3.4 Bohler N-695 Steel Blade Carbon Fiber Handle
SPANISH CUTLERY FACTORY SEATED IN ALBACETE, WHICH COMBINES THE OLDEST TECHNOLOGIES WITH THE MOST CURRENT TECHNOLOGY UP TO THE MOMENT, 60% OF ITS PIECES ARE CRAFTSMANSHIP AND THE OTHER 40% SEMI-CRAFTSMANSHIP. BOTH THE HANDLES AND THE STEELS, THEY USE DIFFERENT MATERIALS. The discounts are based on the packages weight.
Also, please, investigate your local laws before placing an order from us as many items we sell (like some knife models) despite of being legal here in the United States, are prohibited in some countries. At Survivor Hand, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible on-line shopping experience. This includes a commitment to excellent customer service, even after your order has been delivered. You questions will be answered in, as much, 12 hours.
And in many cases during the daytime, you may receive an answer in minutes. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Knives, Swords & Blades\Collectible Folding Knives\Modern Folding Knives\Factory Manufactured". The seller is "survivorhand" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Model: Centauro
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Spain
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Lock Type: Lockback
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Dexterity: Ambidextrous
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Blade Range: 2.76 - 4in.
- Type: Pocketknife
- Tools: Lanyard Hole
- Color: Black
- Vintage: No
- Number of Blades: 1
- Opening Mechanism: Manual
- Blade Length: 3.4\
- Steel: N-695
- MPN: R09CAR
- UPC: 8444039180975
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Brand: Nieto